Monday, November 3, 2008

Learning 2.0




What do you hope to learn from the program?


Hope to learn more about different ways to use the internet - blogging, flickr and all these things I've never heard of!

What do you think about Lifelong Learning?


I think it is something everyone should be doing in any field - you never "get old" if you keep learning!
What other blogs have you discovered?


My friends blogs; I didn't even know they had them!


What do you like about them?


Makes it easy to catch up with people I never see.


Can you see a use for blogs inside the Library?


I can see many uses. Promoting events or new technologies or even just updates for staff on recent developements or more personal anecdotes like who's had a baby or gotten married or retiring. I see it as a way to keep up to date and informed in many different ways.


How about blogging for a client audience?


It would be great as you can be as specific or as broad as you like!

No comments: